Does Alma Home Care (AHC) require a service contract?
• There’s no service contract for AHC. At AHC our
caregivers are used as long as our clients are
Do AHC caregivers speak English?
• Yes, all AHC caregivers speak, read and write English.
AHC also has bi-lingual caregivers (Spanish, French).
How do I know my caregiver will be honest?
• AHC hires the most qualified and responsible
caregivers. When we hire our caregivers we do background
checks and we verify their experience and references.
Do AHC caregivers need to be tipped?
• No, not under any circumstance. AHC caregivers are not
allowed to accept tips or collect any payments from our
clients. All payments must go directly to the AHC
Do I have to provide meals for the caregivers?
• No, caregivers that are preparing food for the client
can make an extra amount and enjoy the same meal (if the
client wishes) otherwise he will bring his own food.
Can AHC offer transportation?
• Yes AHC can provide transportation to all of his
clients for doctor’s appointments, shopping centers,
senior centers or any other place. You are simply billed
a standard per-mileage rate to cover fuel and wear and
tear. If the caregiver is driving your car there’s no
extra charge in your hourly or daily rate.
Can AHC caregivers assist with medical procedure or
give medication or shots?
• AHC provides only non- medical services. Our
caregivers offer medication reminders.
Do you accept long-term care insurance?
• Unfortunately we do not at this time, but we plan on
accepting insurance in the near future. Please check
back with us.
These are just a few of the most commonly ask questions
that we receive from prospective clients. Please feel
free to call us at (413)-461-1167 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any additional questions about AHC.
ALMA HOME CARE LOOKS FORWARD TO ASSISTING YOU!